In a recent Redefining Greatness Workshop, Chris Conlee spoke about a common mistake that people make when they receive a dream or vision. He explained that we often share our dreams publicly before they are ready to be shared, and this can lead to some negative consequences. Instead, we need to understand that there is a time of preparation that must be put into place before implementation.
- There is typically a gap of time between receiving a dream or vision and implementing it, and we need to be good stewards of that time. This is the time when we learn more about the dream and educate ourselves.
- Passion alone is not enough to make a dream a reality. We need to prepare and count the cost before moving forward.
- Preparation is essential, and one way to prepare is to be part of a group like the inner circle with Amy Howard. We can also learn from people who have been there and done it before.
- The vision must be prepared before it can be presented. If we present our vision without adequate preparation, it could be shot down by investors
- Visions rarely change, but plans often do. This is why it is crucial to be flexible and adapt our plans as needed.
So, if you have a dream or vision that you want to turn into reality, take the time to prepare before sharing it publicly. Learn everything you can about it, count the cost, and adapt your plans as necessary. This is the key to success.
If you want to learn more about how to redefine greatness and turn your dreams into reality, click here to get the complete Redefining Greatness Workshop with Chris Conlee.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the best!